Mental Health America of Greater Houston gathered recently to celebrate its impact on people with mental illnesses.
Since the program’s beginning, pro bono counselors have donated almost 6,000 direct client service hours.
During the ceremony, changes in both the board and committee were announced.
William L. McClain retired from the board chair position and Joseph M. Nixon retired from a board director position. Connie Estopinal was appointed as new board chair.
New members include Nancy Corbet of ION Geophysical Corp., community volunteer Suzan Samuels and Leslie Smith of Change Happens.
For more information, visit www.mhahouston.org or call 713-523-8963.
- The Doctor's Ice Cream: 20 Healthy, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-Fat, All Natural, Ice Cream Recipes (Moan Inducing Raw Vegan Recipes)
- City&Country: Battersea project in the spotlight
- Building fora better future
- India should ensure investment safety: German envoy
- Indiana Nutritionist & Health Coach for Men, Darren Glascock, Launches Quick Start Weight Loss Program
- Focus on Obamacare delays mental health law
- Quorn Foods Inc. Comments on an Article Regarding a Year in Review for Philadelphia’s Meatless Meals and the ...
- Healthy nutrition for healthy living
- Pet Obesity 'Rapidly Reaching Crisis Point'
- 10 ways to fix a slow PC
Submited at Monday, July 16th, 2012 at 1:30 pm on Uncategorized by jessica
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback